2 years ago
Two Months Old
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Liam is 10lbs, 2oz and 23" long... oh yea... and super strong for his age. He has been rolling from belly to back since right before 5 weeks. The picture above was taken today to demonstrate his head lifting ability. He'll also stand with very little support. It's crazy.
He's only in the 10th percentile, but I have to remember that he was 6lbs 15oz at birth and got down to 6lbs 5oz, so he's trying to catch up from being so tiny from the getgo. He gained 42oz in 45 days. The doctor said he probably won't stay in the 10th for too long. Next checkup is 4 months! I might see if they'll weigh him when we go in next month for Kaylee's two year checkup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! He looks so much like you guys! He is adorable and SO strong!!
I know, right! It's nuts how strong he is. He was lifting his head like that around 4 weeks.. I was just too sleep deprived to care.. LOL So I finally made myself take a picture.
Holy smokes! Annabel didn't do that until at least 3 months! You better watch out; he's going to be on the move early I bet!! :)
I'm a baaad mommy... he's been on his belly since 2 weeks old. Neither him or Kaylee would sleep on their backs well.. stupid startle reflex would wake them as soon as I'd set them down. My philosophy was... "I survived the 80s as an infant on my belly..."
Post a Comment