I need to modify my workout schedule.. one of my zumba classes isn't working out, so I need to try a different instructor. And I forgot about Kaylee's swim lessons, which also didn't work out very well today. I'm hoping next week is better.
Current work out plan:
Mondays - Zumba
Tuesdays - Zumba
Wednesdays - walk 2-3 miles
Thursdays - walk 2-3 miles
Fridays - rest... Kaylee's swim lessons... maybe a few miles in the evening.
Saturdays - Zumba (occasionally.. when Brian is in town or I have a sitter) or walk 2-3 miles
Sundays - walk 2-3 miles
This will give me one rest day. It appears that almost every time I do Zumba, I wake up a pound lighter.. and it stays off. So, from 5-5 to 6-1, I've lost 5lbs! That was pretty cool to see on MFP. Now, if I could just keep it up... I'm having trouble drinking enough water throughout the day. The kids just seem to gooooogooooo gooo all day long. Sometimes I get lucky and both will nap at the same time, but typically Sir Piglet is up smiling and coo'ing at me. Way too cute to put down for a nap.. or to pause for a drink! :)~
The great thing about all the exercise I've been doing is all I want to drink IS water. I was trying so hard to break my addiction to soda, which in all honesty wasn't that bad. I don't buy sodas for the house, so I only get them if I'm out in about. But, recently they just don't taste good. I just need to get into a better habit of consuming more of the good stuff.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment