I've mapped out a route in my neighborhood for 3 miles. My mom was in town today, so I have to go at her pace, but overall, I think she did pretty well. We walked the lake (3 miles) and around a few blocks (1 mile), then today, we went down every cul-de-sac and around a few blocks which was almost 2 miles. Tomorrow is a Zumba day, plus Liam's TWO MONTH checkup and lunch with an old friend, so my day is pretty full and probably won't allow for walking around the block. But, doing something everyday has felt great.... Now if my ankle would hurry up and get better, I could jump and hop during zumba and make my workout even better. Thankfully, my knee is doing good. If I just don't fall out of my front door again, I think I'll be good. LOL
PS: I can't believe Sir Piglet Benjamin Button is two months old already! I weighed him today and the scale said he was almost 11 pounds. That's what Kaylee weighed at SIX months. He's trying to move into 3-6 month clothes. I'm uber sad about that. He's growing so fast :(
2 years ago
2 comments:
It's amazing how fast time goes by! Scary in fact!
Glad you are getting out there walking, hope your ankle cooperates soon so you can do more!
It does fine if I have my brace on. But, I also think part of my problem was my shoes and insoles were worn out. So, I broke down and bought new everything yesterday. I might try to walk around the block tonight without the brace and see how it does.
Post a Comment