Happy Baptism, Liam!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

While I'm not very religious, everyone else in our families are. Brian's family is Lutheran and my side is Baptist. Lutherans baptize babies and Baptists wait until the kid knows what the heck they are getting into... usually around late elementary to middle school.

I don't really see any problems with baptisms. A little water on the head (or in Baptists case, a nice little dunk) won't hurt. And what if I'm wrong about not being sure about things? At least my kids are covered. Technically, even I'm covered... I was baptized at 8. 

Anyway, here's a few pictures from today's event. The outfit Liam is wearing is what Brian wore when he was baptized. It barely fit! Like, if we waited another week, it wouldn't. Eeek! I didn't get any good pictures of him in it, so I'll have to try again tomorrow when there's less going on. 

 



3 comments:

Rain said...

You look amazing! And I can't believe he is SO big already!
Nice pics :)

Adrianne said...

What a little cutie! And you look great!! Where are you taking your free Zumba?!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

He's in 3-6 month clothes now.. I want to cry. He's so heavy compared to Kaylee... she didn't wear 3-6 month clothes until she was 9 months old!

Adrianne - It's at the Archstone Apts on Yager. Might be a little far for ya if ya'll live south. But it would be so awesome to see yas again if you can come!

Post a Comment