| I painted Kaylee's toes for the first time a few weeks ago... it was mostly a success. Not as pretty/clean as I would like them.. hehe |
| Sleeeeeeeeping baby :) |
| First bottle! Love the face of "What the heck is this thing??" |
| Tiny fingers |
| This is how I found Kaylee right after lunch. |
| Happy Mother's Day! Brian got me the orchid on the left. I may have a new obsession... |
| We are back into the "cute" baby category. Sir Piglet Benjamin Button was scaring me there for a bit. |
| Provoked smiles!! I love it... |
| Epic Park.. I think she likes it! |
| Not sure how I got so lucky.... |
| Daddy playing with Kaylee at the EPIC PARK. |
| A daddy decision: His Papa gave her an ice cream sandwich. At 10am. |
| Stuck at an Aggieland graduation... Never felt so scared.. hahaha Kaylee clapping for her Aunt Ashley. |
| He's always looking for me. |
| The inlaws! |
1 comments:
What cuties!!
Post a Comment