Ok, so the constant nursing was a pain, but you've finally leveled out and can go a few hours without being attached to me. You still have a problem with me putting you down, but we're workin' on that.
However.
Over the last 24 hours, you grew out of your NB PJs and are workin' real hard on the onesies. I do not approve. Your big sister was in NB clothes well into 3 months. You, my dear, are only 5 weeks old. But, you didn't stop there. Apparently, you are an overachiever like your sister because not only do I have to put the NB clothes away, I also have to stop leaving you on the bed unattended (typically smack in the middle.. don't worry, I'm not completely nuts)... because you rolled over last night. Not once, but twice. Your sister did this fairly early as well, but not this early.
If you are crawling at 4 months, like I did when I was a baby, I'm going to cry. That is all.
Hahaha :)~
PS: thanks for letting me clean the house and mow/edge the yard. I feel much better now.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Slow down, Liam!! Rolling over at 5 weeks, holy crap! And I would definitely cry too if my baby crawled at 4 months! Your poor mom, haha:) My mom says she hopes Annabel walks at 8 months like I did....payback! But she just turned 8 months and I'm so not ready for that!!!
Kaylee didn't crawl well until 8 months. She didn't walk until almost 13 months. I'm good with that.Seems like a good timeline. But this? This is nuts. haha
Post a Comment