Things are going well all things considered. I'm truckin' along as far as my exercise, diet and weight loss are concerned. I started at 180 and am down to 161 as of today. Most of that has got to be from nursing and diet. I never really lost weight with zumba when I was doing that before, however my body shape was changing for the better, which is one of the reasons I keep going.
Next big goal is 135. That's how much I weighed when I started dating Brian. If I get there and can't lose anymore, I think I'll be fine. But, my ultimate goal is still 120, which for my height is considered a healthy BMI. I could down as far as 110, but I'm not sure I want to be that little. 120 is what I was in high school.
I plan to take up to a year to lose all of the weight, so 10 months to go. That's about 4lbs a month.
As far as my workout plan, I've been trying out walking with the kids. I've done the lake twice. The first time took me an hour an a half to walk 3 miles while pushing the stroller against the wind. That was hard. The second time, I wrapped Liam on my and pushed a single stroller. Much better. Only took an hour then. However, the track is crushed granite, which makes for a bumpy ride. So, we tried walking around the neighborhood on the sidewalk. I think this is how I'll do it. Plus, that means I won't have to drive anywhere.
Current work out plan:
Mondays - walk 2-3 miles
Tuesdays - Zumba
Wednesdays - walk 2-3 miles
Thursdays - Zumba (until July 4th..)
Fridays - walk 2-3 miles
Saturdays - Zumba
Sundays - walk 2-3 miles
Lots of cardio. I'm not ready for weights. But, come September, I hope to join the gym and do that. If I get ready before then, I'll just take my hand weights to zumba. That'll kick my butt... haha
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment