Here's my list of stuff to do and the break down by day:
| Room | Chore | |
| Master Bedroom | Make bed | |
| Change linens | ||
| Tidy up nightstands, etc | ||
| Guest Bedroom | Make bed | |
| Change linens | ||
| Tidy up dresser | ||
| Baby's Bedroom | Tidy up dresser | |
| Playroom | Pickup Toys | |
| Living/Dining | Tidy up | |
| Clean off table | ||
| Kitchen | Sanitize counters | |
| Clean sink | ||
| Clean front of appliances | ||
| Dry dust cabinet doors | ||
| Dishes (DW load/unload) | ||
| Clean stovetop | ||
| Kid's bathroom | Sanitize counters, sink | |
| Dry dust cabinet doors | ||
| Clean toilet, bathtub | ||
| Change linens | ||
| Guest bathroom | Clean toilet, sink | |
| Change linens | ||
| Master bathroom | Sanitize counters, sinks | |
| Clean toilet, bathtub | ||
| Global | Steam mop/Vacuum | |
| Dust shutters, furniture | ||
| Vacuum baseboards |
| Monday |
| Global |
| Dishes |
| Laundry (if needed) |
| Walk 20 minutes |
| Gym 30 minutes |
| Tuesday |
| Master bathroom |
| Guest bathroom |
| Kid's bathroom |
| Dishes |
| Laundry (if needed) |
| Walk 20 minutes |
| Zumba |
| Wednesday |
| Master bedroom |
| Guest bedroom (if needed) |
| Baby's bedroom (if needed) |
| Kaylee's bedroom (if needed) |
| Dishes |
| Laundry (if needed) |
| Walk 20 minutes |
| Gym 30 minutes |
| Thursday |
| Living/Dining |
| Playroom |
| Dishes |
| Laundry (if needed) |
| Walk 20 minutes |
| Zumba |
| Friday |
| Kitchen |
| Laundry (if needed) |
| Walk 20 minutes |
| Gym 30 minutes |
| Saturday |
| Dishes |
| Sunday |
| Dishes |
| Yoga |
Some days have a heavier load than others. And for now, all the exercising minus the walking and yoga will have to wait until after da bebe gets here. Some of the things are really easy. Like the kids rooms. I've decided they don't need really anything in there except for their beds. All of their clothes are in their closets and their toys are in the playroom. Simplify, man! Once Kaylee is old enough to help me clean (for real), I'll consider putting some of her toys in her room. But so far this has worked out really well as far as keeping her room tidy.
Other things are time consuming. Like the floors. I put all of the global things in one day, but realistically, I'll probably have to break that down into 2 or 3 days. There's just 3,000 square feet of floor and I'm not sure I can steam mop, vacuum and clean the baseboards all in one day with not 1 but 2 kids. I'm hoping to be able to wear this baby. But if it's anything like Kaylee, I won't be able to.
My arch nemesis is the kitchen. I hate it and it hates me. But, I think some of it is just retraining Brian. Like when he fries. We have to cover the stove so he's not splattering grease all over the place. And little things like putting any dirty dish/pot/pan/utensil in the sink so I know it needs to be cleaned. I'm hoping that since I'll be trying to keep up with the dishes better that it will mean the kitchen itself will be easier to keep up with.
This has been the perfect week to start all of this as well. I have a bridal shower here this weekend and I'm a nervous wreck when I have anyone over. So, I've been cleaning all week. I'm not really using this schedule. I'll start that Monday.
2 comments:
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!!
There are a few things I need to adjust. Like making the bed... I really want to start doing this daily instead of once a week. :p
Post a Comment