...I don't let many people watch my kid.
"
I clean the ears of kids that come over. If they are under 5 and dirty ears they will get the scrub."
"Am I weird because I clean the fingernails of the kids I nanny?! It makes me twitchy to see dirt under their nails."
Sorry, but unless I ask you to, don't go diggin' around in my kid's ears... the nail thing doesn't bother me near as much, especially if they were diggin' around in the dirt like my kid does regularly... but still... who does this?!? Wash their face and hands, sure... but otherwise, good grief... the rest is the parent's job.
4 comments:
Who the hell is saying this stuff????
One was a family member - thankfully, the less irritating comment. And at least she has a reason for wanting to do this - she's a nurse, but still. But the other was a church member. Ha.. just found another reason not to go to church. People might attack my kid's ears! Don't they know they can do damage?? My doctor is the only one that cleans Kaylee's ears right now. He's had to do it once, when she was 6 months old. I get the wax that comes out. That's all I was told needed to happen.
I don't clean Phene's ears...hmm...I guess everyone has their thing...BUT don't touch my kid!! :)
I think that's what I'm more annoyed about. They seem to think they have the right to do these things without asking the parent.
Post a Comment