Monday's To Do List - revisted

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I haven't gotten to all of the days yet, but I figured I would do them one at a time so I can easily refer to them.

Here's the original list:

Monday
Global - floors (dust/steam mop), vacuum baseboards, vacuum carpets, dust shutters/furniture, vacuum sofa
Dishes
Laundry (if needed)
Walk 20 minutes
Gym 30 minutes

Here's the revised one:
Make bed(check)
Get Kaylee up and dressed(check)
Get Kaylee milk and something to eat(check)
Get dressed, have some tea/water/coffee to get me going(check)
Playtime - together(check)
Playtime - by her lonesome(check)
While she's playing by herself, dust mop floors(check - Saturday)
Naptime - around 11am(check)
During naptime, steam mop floors(check - Saturday), dust furniture/shutters
Lunchtime
Playtime - together
Playtime - by her lonesome
While she's following me around trying to figure out the vacuum cleaner... vacuum carpets and wherever the baseboards may need(check)
After vacuuming, get stroller, walk with Kaylee for 20 minutes. Let her walk when she wants. If we make it to a park, let her play for a bit...

By this time, it should be about 4:00pm. This is where I reward myself with Jeopardy because I'm apparently old now. Kaylee will play in the living room, sometimes using me as a jungle gym. :)~ After my break... it's time to start dinner. After dinner, do dishes. After I'm cleared for real exercise and if it works with the new baby's schedule, I need to hit the gym for a few minutes of weights.

I'll try this out Monday and see how well I do. I plan to have some friends over for lunch and then later a playdate, so I might not get everything done. However... I have no vehicle today, so I might vacuum and dust mop the floors today.

ETA:
So far so good... I have a few more things to do, then we have to go get Kaylee's haircut. And then naptime should begin so I can start getting lunch ready. Woot! Lists make me more productive, apparently. Playdate was canceled. I'm bummed about that, but am still going to try and go out anyway. It's only 11:30a and I'm almost done with everything! It did help that I did a lot of stuff this weekend though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment