Baby's Down!

Friday, January 6, 2012

So, the breech phase is over. Baby's head is down. But, my reign of terror on chocolate is also over. No more. In fact, the doctor said I need to get it out of the house. Does this mean I can eat it on my porch? Because the thought has crossed my mind. I've also been instructed that if I'm well enough, I need to start walking daily for 30 minutes. Good thing I've already been thinking about this. Now to put the plan into motion... Monday... :p

I'm measuring 28w5d and am actually 28w6d, so we're right on target. The doctor gave me some info on a coping skills classes for L&D. Here's hoping I make it further than 2cm before getting drugs. While I like not being in pain, I really don't like taking meds. This won't be an unmedicated birth though. I know myself well enough that even with coping skills, I'll cave and want the epi.

If I can survive the weekend, I'll be good to go. I'm so excited about this shower, but I'm fearing how exhausted I'll be when it's over.

2 comments:

CO said...

I knew that head would turn around eventually - babies, they are just in there to make you lose your mind for 9 months you know! Sad about the chocolate. If you walked for 60 minutes a day could you have some? On the porch? :)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

I don't know that I can actually walk for an hour right now. My feet are swelling up pretty bad when I'm on my feet too long. I wonder if that has to do with the chocolate?? LOL

Post a Comment