Well, that didn't help...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Appointment number 2 where they got on to me about my weight. Sigh. I actually tried eating better the last few weeks and still managed to gain a bunch.

Things my doctor told me today:
"You've gained more than enough weight... you need to get it under control."

Great. I only 8 weeks left. Easy peasy......... /end sarcasm

"It only took 4 hours for you to go from 2cm to 10? Hmmm. I hope you make it to the hospital this time!"

Place of birth: Toll Road 45 (or Loop 1 depending how far we get before we have to pull over for me to pop out another kid).

HA!

Because I felt this appointment wouldn't go any better than the last, I scheduled a haircut and dye job. We have maternity pix Saturday. Hopefully, I can at least show people these. Last time, our photographer was an idiot. It's May and 100 degrees outside, but lets take pix at 2pm anyway... /facepalm.

This time, it's January and should only be 60. But, this time, I'm thinking of wearing a black top to hide any potential messes since I seem to sweat like a stuffed pig regardless of the temp outside. My attitude is just wonderful right now.... LOL

Anyway, hair appointment. Right. My hair is now more blonde than brunette. And to make that even more confusing, I only got partial highlights. I can only imagine what a full set of highlights looks like. Yikes! Not sure about the haircut yet. I'm about to go straighten it and see if that helps.

1 comments:

Rain said...

Hmmm....don't really like the doctor saying that. You know I think if you are trying your best to eat healthy you are doing fine.
I would love to see pics of your hair!

Post a Comment