Ok, well... I was born and raised here, so that has a bit to do with it. But, c'mon... can you beat this winter weather?? Thank you January!
I'll most likely be inside most of tomorrow trying to iron out the final details of Kaylee's new room decor, but I intend to be outside with her the rest of the week. This will be awesome because there's a lot of work to do in the backyard. She can play... I can weed. And hopefully Tuesday after Brian gets home from work, I can convince him to move all of the bricks and pavers to the backyard so I can start creating the border. Don't worry... I won't be lifting the pavers. And I'll have him spread the bricks out along the path so I don't have to go far with them. And since it's only getting to 60 on Tuesday night, that means I can do the brick work Wednesday morning and take a nap with Kaylee that afternoon. SCORE!
In other news, today we had our maternity/family pictures taken. I know they will turn out better than Kaylee's maternity pictures. No one can seriously do any worse. But, I also trust Lissette. Here's hoping I'll have something to post in a few weeks. Kaylee doesn't do very good with a camera in her face anymore. And with her being outside, she didn't want to sit still, so who knows what we'll get with the pictures of her in them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment