I am finding myself doing nothing. Granted, I do have a pinched nerve in my hip that is radiating pain down my leg, but still... There's a bunch of stuff I could get done around the house, but I just don't want to. Lazy. It's not something I am often. But after the last 6 months... or 4 years... whatever.. I'm very tired of going at 100% and not slowing down. I'm wondering how I can get my desire back. I have all these things I want to do. Things I want to accomplish. But, the desire is just not there.
The last week was pretty good in terms of life. Things are back how they used to be before kids joined the picture, and I like that. But, it took something pretty serious to happen for things to find the right path again, and I don't like that. With the small amount of energy I had left, it was expended on dealing with that. I'm tapped out now. I wish it were the end of February so we could leave life behind for a week and reset.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment