... this next week should be a little less stressful. At least I hope.
I made lunches for both Brian and I for the week and I made breakfast (pancakes and bacon) for everyone for the week. I shouldn't have to think as much about food prep. Kaylee goes back to school TOMORROW.
The last three weeks have not been pleasant. The kids and I have been fighting allergies like crazy. I got used to not having Kaylee home and under my feet all the time. Her schedule was thrown WAY off thanks to the excitement of Christmas. Plus she stayed at her grandma's for part of last week and 7pm apparently does not mean 7pm to them.. so she was going to bed at like 9... and sleeping til almost 10... UGH. I'm trying to get her back on track but only have one day to do so. Not sure that will work. On top of all that, Liam has a double ear infection. I just need this "break" to be over.
Tomorrow I am dropping Kaylee off at school, then going to a work meeting. While I'm at the meeting, my garage door opener is being installed. I'm so excited! Tuesday is supposed to be a bad weather day, which is a bummer because I'm hoping to take the kids to my grandmother's.
Wednesday is school again... Thursday is Kaylee's swim lessons... and Friday is school and Liam's swim lessons.
I'm also on the verge of making a decision that might break my heart a little. I'm considering weaning Liam before a year. The reasons are mostly selfish which is making the decision that much harder. I don't think I'm producing enough to really satisfy him though. My sanity is at stake. I can't really give him to anyone for very long which, while I love my baby.. I need a break. I need my house to be clean, which has been the biggest challenge since I had him NINE MONTHS AGO. Seriously.. my house has been gross for almost a year. Ick. If he would only let me put him down. He's not nearly as independent as Kaylee was/is.
Anyway.. no decision has been made yet, but I'm getting close to breaking and just giving up.
PS: Who the hell mows in the winter?!? Ugh. Especially during naptime?!? Right by my kid's windows??
Yep... I'm losing it... cuz normally that doesn't bother me. But I cringe every time they mow by...
2 years ago
2 comments:
Thank goodness the holiday break is over! We are getting back on schedule too and it's hard!!
I wouldn't worry about quitting before a year...it's not selfish at all, and if your not making enough any way...I would do it, don't stress about it!
Well.. it was a goal... but he's so reliant on me to be his everything that not many can help me with him. So, I'm thinking either during this month or beginning of next month to switch him to milk cuz I don't want to deal with formula, plus he's close enough to a year that I don't think he has to have it. I mean, who says that 12 months they magically start needing cows milk anyway? We'll see...
Post a Comment