Genius.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I just had a great idea. I'm doing traditional Minnie Mouse for Kaylee's birthday... why not use the SAME decor I make for a Mickey party for Liam?

AHHHH! Only problem is I hafta get everything done by March instead of June. I gotta find a way to cut the party down to a handful of people too.. cuz it's just too much stress to have that many people crowded around. Ugh. Maybe I can do dinner with the family and a fun, relaxed party with the kids?

In other news, I started clearing out the garden today. It's too muddy still to do much, but I'm buying wood and PVC to build out the fence.. hopefully, Saturday/Sunday... hopefully with some help.. we shall see.  I still need to remeasure everything so hopefully I don't over/under buy. So excited! This should technically be the most productive garden yet! Very excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment