Eatin' Better.. One Jar at a Time...

Friday, January 4, 2013


Found ^^^ this ^^^^ on Pinterest. So, I'm doing it tomorrow. I have 10 mason jars washed and ready to go. Just hafta fill them, which means a trip to the grocery store, however I am kidless until noon, so I can do it! Brian can take one to work each day (and hopefully bring back the empty jar...) and I can have one when I'm finally able to sit down and eat.. like around 3pm. But, at least this is easy. Make then shake when ready to eat! They last 6-7 days in the fridge!

http://karenknichols.blogspot.ca/2012/02/mason-jar-salads.html

ETA: Here we go! These are mine.. super simple. Ranch or honey mustard, store bought dressing (because I make plenty of stuff by scratch.. can't handle much more. LOL), carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, diced ham (lunch meat), broccoli, cheese, and baby spinach. I made 10, so enough for Brian and I for lunch for 5 days.

I plan to do a fruit salad version with smaller mason jars next... but I doubt I'll be able to get to it today.. maybe tomorrow after Brian gets home from the ranch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment