4 more lbs!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm only 4 pounds away from my overall goal and I could not be anymore excited. I *feel* skinny which is the first in a very long time, if ever. I guess it takes being 180 lbs and going down to 127 to feel a real difference though. :p

Because I'm feeling better about myself, I'm actually paying a lot more attention to myself and in particular, my skin. I've tried out Pinterest's lemon and honey scrub this week and it worked pretty well. Tonight, I took a gloriously lovely detox bath (1c epsom salt with lavender, 1c baking soda). I read later that I might lose some weight with that as well, which got me a little worried... how do I stop losing weight once I'm at my goal? I have lost a significant amount of weight before - 150 to 104... but 104 was scary and I never meant to get that small. The only way I found to stop it was to go back to eating crap. I enjoy not eating junk nowadays. Plus, I can't afford it even if I wanted to.

Today isn't any better, but I figured a happier post was in order... this is my silver lining. I feel better about myself even if my life in general is crumbling around me. Oh, and my kids are cute. Really cute.

Kaylee swam by herself for a few seconds today. She's 2.5 years old. And she SWAM. I almost cried. Thankfully, I got a video.. so if I can figure out how to get it from my phone to here, I'll post it. Liam's 3rd swim lesson is tomorrow. I can't wait to compare videos of him and Kaylee when he's her age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment