Nesting mode has kicked back in. I picked up Kaylee's rug, which I think is just beautiful. If she/we are able to take care of it, it'll grow with her nicely. I got her curtains made! I knew they wouldn't be hard to do, it was just a matter of doing them. And, I got her shelves hung. Now i just have to find accessories to put on them. I have an idea, but I'm not in a huge hurry to go spend money, so she'll have to wait a bit for that. Like she cares at her age anyway. Please excuse the sheets... they are not part of the design, but they aren't bad sheets, so she'll have to wait to get some that won't clash for a while. I'm holding off on the paint for a while. a) I ran out of money in the project budget and b) no one will let me paint while I'm pregnant... even if I have ventilation and buy the low VOC stuff. Oh well.
Not in the picture are 2 really fuzzy purple pillows. Kaylee has had so much fun playing with them and the new rug, which is a faux silk. I think it's helped her like her room again. Naps and bedtime haven't been *as* hard since I put those two things in there.
I love hearing her shriek "PEEE-Lo!!" over and over. So funny and cute as she's bouncing over them.
2 years ago
2 comments:
That rug looks SOOOO soft!!
It is! We have one in the living room and bathroom with a higher pile... Brian has been known to roll around on them.. :p
Post a Comment