I suspect today will come and go without a trip to the hospital. I had some contractions yesterday that actually woke me up, but when I walked to the restroom and back a couple hours later, they stopped. Stupid BH. Other than that, I'm trying to remain calm and patient. I've told myself it's less than 2 weeks no matter what.
Today... we hope to go on a bluebonnet hunt to grab a few pictures with Kaylee in them. There are a few patches around but I'm not sure if they are accessible to the public. I'm very sad about the invasion of the Bastard Cabbage. No one is saying how this plant spread so quickly or how it even got here, but if the Wildflower Center doesn't do something quickly, we'll lose all of our wildflowers... including our State flower, the bluebonnet. Granted, they can replant all of them if they have seeds to do so, but it was sounding like they don't have the supply. Bummer.
I was already going to plant Kaylee a flower bed. I guess I'll buy extra bluebonnets so we'll have somewhere to take pictures. My brother's backyard also has a lot of room in the back... maybe I can convince them to spread some seeds.... who knows.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment