Christmastime

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It is taking everything in me NOT to pull out the Christmas stuff now. And the only valid reason I have for waiting until Sunday is I have a party here Saturday that probably shouldn't be overshadowed by Christmas throwing up in my livingroom.

In other news, Brian had a brilliant idea last night. One that I am thrilled about. It's something I've always wanted to do, but it's not something I can do on my own. Definitely a group effort. We want to build a haunted house for next year. So, today, which was already planned, I went cruising around town for clearance Halloween decor. And I hit the jackpot! It'll go great with the lights and decor I already have. The rest of the decor will have to be homemade, which means, I really need to get cranking on it now. Lord knows as soon as I have this baby, there will be no time for me to paint, cut up and design.

1 comments:

Rain said...

That is a great idea!

Post a Comment