Why Michelle Duggar and Halle Berry Make Me Sick

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

For some reason, I remember when Halle Berry was pregnant. There was an interview with her where she said she wished she could stay pregnant forever. That's just how much she loved it.

Screw you, Halle. Screw YOU.

We never hear about the celebrities who had horrible pregnancies. This puts an unfair picture on the whole thing. Ya know why? Men don't get it. So, they look to whatever information they can get and see that ask fact. It's not fair. When I don't feel good, the proper response isn't "You never feel good...." it's "Let me get the baby ready for the day so you can rest a few more minutes."

Then we move on to the woman who has the clown car vagina. She wants to see how many babies she can push through it. Ya know, because GOD wants her to.  Again, puts an unfair light on things. Next thing ya know, my husband will be asking for a 3rd and 4th kid. When will we stop?!? (I'm done after this, btw... hehe no worries there - already shot him down on those requests).

Here's my prayer for the day week month year.

Dear Lord,
Please send Michelle Duggar into menopause. The world is overpopulated enough without her adding to the problem. Plus, those poor kids! Having to raise their siblings... that's just awful. Give them some of their childhood back.

Amen.

Ok, so I may not be in the best mood while writing this blog entry. I apologize. :) I just really suck at being pregnant. Back in October, we had like our umpteenth ultrasound which suggested that the SCH had resolved. But, the tech is not allowed to really say anything - even though she does. We were told that the doctor would review and give us a call to let me know whether or not I have been cleared from restrictive duty, or if I need to continue sitting on my butt all day. (While that sounds nice every now and then, it really blows when you have things to do and a toddler to chase). So we wait. And wait. And wait. No call. Not even on the blood tests about whether the kid has any malformations. I start to worry - What if they don't want to call me because it's bad news so they want to control the environment, ya know in case I were driving when they called or something.

So, by now, my kid has Downs, Tri18 and the SCH has grown to quadupal it's original size. I hate my mind sometimes. Seriously.

We had ANOTHER ultrasound yesterday. Brian called and said he couldn't get out of work on time to be there. I almost lost it. Who would be there to hold my hand when they told me the awful news?!? I had to do this alone. When the receptionist asked how I was, I started tearing up. I wanted Brian there.

The appointment was at 2. Of course, they waited until 2:40 to take me back. Building suspense. It's their game plan to see if my blood pressure would stay normal while being a complete basketcase.

I tell the tech I'm not in a good mood, but I promise she's not why. Just if I start crying, not to worry. When I tell her why after she asked, she leaves the room to tell the nurses to get a doctor on my test results now because I wasn't leaving until I knew what was going on. I feel a little better. She starts the scan. She still doesn't see the SCH. I start to relax a little more.

Then, she says what I wasn't even expecting. The baby is breach.

GDI! Why can't anything be easy??

I tried to find the silver lining. If we can't get it to turn, then I'll have a c-section. That sucks. BUT, I can get FIXED during it! Now, I'm excited. LOL

The midwife said not to worry about it right now. They'll monitor it and at 32 weeks, if the baby is still breach, they'll work on turning it. Here's hoping it isn't hell bent on staying breach. I honestly, really don't want a c-section.

Tomorrow, I ZUMBA! The first time in months. I am excited, yet exhausted just thinking about it. But, I have to find a way to keep my weight somewhat under control. I have gained 9lbs almost every month! I'm only 20 weeks. If I keep this up, I'm going to be as big as a house by the time I deliver.

2 comments:

Rain said...

I am sorry :( That's why I am only having one...pregnancy is so nerve wracking! Even if you don't have problems, I know my mind was crazy about everything ALL the time!! And about breach...Phene was breached and turned...there is still time.

Deep breaths... :)

It really will be over before you know it.

Mr & Mrs T. said...

My brother was breech... I asked if this type of pregnancy is hereditary and they said "It's possible"... Mine have mirrored my mother's, which is so weird. I'm just hoping that it turns... ugh.

Post a Comment