But, I fear this is the beginning... only 21 more weeks.... of heartburn, sciatic nerve pain, back pain and insomnia because of all of the above.
Woot! Can't you just hear my excitement??? :p
I suck at being pregnant. I don't see how anyone could possibly enjoy this. I still give Halle Berry the evil eye when I see her picture.
And to make my job even more scary, as soon as Kaylee's mattress comes in (next weekish), we're taking her out of the crib. I don't think she's ready, but I physically cannot lift her in and out of there anymore without hurting myself. I can get Brian to help in the mornings and at night, but naps are what kill me. I figure by the time the baby comes, she'll be used to it. As of right now, if I put her on the bed, she thinks it's the best jungle gym ever! Pillows, fluffy blankets! And doggie, doggie!! Her bed will be boring, however... no pillows... no blankets... only her glow worm. And, it won't be any fun to jump on since it'll be a memory foam one. Muwhahahahaa mean Momma!
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment