Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So, while I don't log onto Facebook often for my own person need to gab every detail of my life, I may check other people's because I'm nosy. :p This month apparently there was some thing going on where you tell what you are thankful for each day. I didn't have the need or desire to do that. Some of the responses from others were sweet though - very thought out. I'm just not that deep.

But, after Monday, I decided when I had a moment of child-free and life-free second, I would write down a few things. Not sure I'll get to 30, mostly because Kaylee could wake at any moment but we'll see.

1. I'm thankful for Kaylee.
2. I'm thankful for Brian.
3. I'm thankful that the major stroke my Papa had Monday didn't take his life. I'm sad it took his voice and right arm though.
4. I'm thankful to be able to stay home so someone else doesn't have to raise my child.
5. I'm thankful for a mostly healthy pregnancy.
6. I'm thankful that, while not pretty, crying relieves enough tension when I'm overly stressed to keep me moving forward a little while longer.
7. I'm thankful to have friends and family who really care about me.
8. I'm thankful for this outlet. Being a SAHM can be very lonely.
9. I'm thankful for my ability to use pent up energy/anger/emotion to clean. :p
10. I'm thankful for my need to weed and mow the yard - it's very therapeutic!

I'll try to finish later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment