Boxes boxes everywhere!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

So while we haven't received the official word that we got the house, we'll find out tomorrow. It looks good. I mean, we've had an inspection/walk through and have received a ton of paperwork concerning details of the house, etc. They wouldn't be doing all that if we didn't have a great chance. Because of the short time frame, we've finally begun to pack. So far, the DVDs alone are in 3 boxes and I'll still need 2 more to finish. Ridiculous, much? Yes... I'm hoping to get the loft packed up today as well.I've made good progress but have run out of boxes. Kaylee's room should be easy - probably just a couple of boxes there. Most of her stuff is already put away since she's grown out of it. Our bedroom should be easy as well. Probably 1 box and then bags/suitcases for our clothes.

Tomorrow, before 8am I get to run up to HEB and grab more boxes. At least I don't have to run all over town chasing the CL posts. Most of them are way north or way south. The 5 minute drive is more my style. :)

The only good thing about moving 30+ times in my life is that I'm a pro at it now. I can get this house packed in a few days if my energy will hold up. That's the kicker though... I'm winded 10 minutes in, so I need to learn to slow down. But, I bet ya anything I'll have most of the house packed before Brian has the man cave packed. Ha! He's so slow! But, he hasn't moved many times, so I'm cuttin' him some slack. As long as I don't have to pack that room, I'll be happy.

If we don't get the house, I will cry. But, we'll continue looking for something else and will be ahead of the game if that happens. Trying to keep a positive spin on all the madness.

4 comments:

Rain said...

Yeah! Sounds exciting....let me know how it goes today!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING IT EASY!! There, I said it. Do what you can do but do not make me fly down there and kick your ass because you've overdone it!!!!

Adrianne said...

Crossing my fingers that everything goes through! But I'm with Anon above. Take it easy, lady!! Let the hubby do the heavy lifting; you've got a human to grow:)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

I *know* but... but...! :p It's the OCD/controlling part of me that won't let me sit down. Thankfully, energy levels are still dictating how much I do so I am resting regularly. :)~

Still no official "yes"... in fact, they gave us a "yes with conditions"... so, we'll see if we can get those met... ugh. So tired of the run around.

Post a Comment