August was a big month for us. We found out our little bean is growing right on target. Oops! The cat is out of the bag... Yes. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and as of Saturday, I'll be in my 2nd trimester. But, there is a problem, so we kept the news to ourselves until our 2nd ultrasound, which was today. It's not a problem we caused, but there is no treatment other than "wait and see." Do you know what this does to a person like me? No... ?
No information or resolution makes Kristal go... something something.
Go crazy?
Why yes! Don't mind if I do!
That's for my Simpsons fans. :)
So, what's the problem, you ask? I have a subchronic hematoma or SCH. SCH is a gathering of blood between the membranes of the placenta and the uterus. Miscarriage happens in 1-3%. Women with SCH are at greater risk for placental abruption or abruptio placenta. Fun times. Let me tell ya. The 2nd ultrasound didn't tell us anything new. It's still there. It seems big by the measurements.
In other news, we have been trying to buy a new house. Literally. A brand new house. Something I never thought I wanted or could get. We've been given the run around - yes, you got it... no, you didn't... OH wait, we think we have it figured out! We're still not sure whether we got it. And now, our weekends are filling up. Next weekend is the only weekend we have free where we can move. Will it happen? We have no idea. We haven't even begun to pack. I know if I start that, everything will cave in and nothing will go through.
Then, as things continued to be uncertain, my friend passed away. And another friend showed up to the viewing drunk. So, instead of concentrating on what we should have been, we were trying to make sure she didn't make a giant fool of herself. And right before all this, I had a fight with myself which caused me to pretty much give up social media (again for the 3rd time this year). This has a lot of people mad at me. But, the bottom line - I shouldn't have mixed on social media set of friends with the other. Lesson learned. Will I go back to any of the sites? I'm not sure. Right now, I'm quite content.
So here we are. Still without answers to all of our questions. We wait as patiently as we can.
2 years ago
4 comments:
Thinking of you, sweets. Sending lots of love your way!
Thanks babe! I need all that I can get right now. I'm pretty much emotionally shot. Blah. Hope you are doing great!
I am sorry there wasn't really news either way...and I am sorry about the friend drama...sounds hectic!
Wow! So much news!! Congratulations on the pregnancy and the house! I'll be thinking about you and hoping for a happy and HEALTHY pregnancy! Sooo exciting:)
Post a Comment