One more sleep

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today, I have sneezed about 100 times an hour. Stupid allergies. So, thanks to that, my head is pretty fuzzy and I'm exhausted more than normal. But, my anxiety level is rather high so what am I doing? Cleaning.

Funny story... ok not really. I am not a very good homemaker. I'm a worker. I do well at a company doing whatever is asked of me. But at home, I have a hard time making myself keep up with things I know I should. Besides Kaylee. She's my excuse for everything. But, I don't miss many seconds of her life. The consequence to this is my house feels like it's falling apart. So, I am biting the bullet and getting a housekeeper once a month. We shouldn't be spending the money, but I think if I have this little bit of help, I'll feel a little more calm. I'll be able to pick up the projects I have left alone upstairs. Projects I can make money off of. Premade scrapbooking pages, several different kinds of baby/kid items, and of course web development.

I still find it funny that I'm trying to clean up before the CLEANING PEOPLE get here in the morning. What's wrong with this picture?

Tomorrow afternoon. Here's hoping we get some answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment