Time Flies...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Has it really been two weeks since I last updated? Yikes.

Well, we moved, didn't have internet for a while, my laptop broke, I had no energy to do anything.... so basically, nothing was getting done by me. Including anything internet related. But, ya know what? That's ok. Because I've had a blast the last few weeks with Kaylee. It makes me realize how awful having an addiction to the internet really is. How much I was probably missing out on because I wasn't always paying 100% attention. So, my posts may become a bit more spread out. And I may become more of a hermit when it comes to anything internet related. But it's all good... they are only babies/kids for so long... and then it's gone and they don't need you as much anymore.

Oh and I finally did it - I deleted my DoCo account. Well, at least I put the request in. I'm kind of over the women who cherish a kitten over any human being so viciously... it's kind of sick in my head... I mean, really? You care more about a dog/cat/bird/whatever more than your own species? That just doesn't make sense to me... Oh, and don't get me wrong... I *love* my dogs... but if I had to chose between them and my kid or husband or brother or parents or grandparents or cousins or aunts/uncles or friends (ok.. maybe not ALL of my friends...) ;) I would pick the human.

One small step in the right direction of fighting this evil thing that has taken over the world.... The Internet.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

Good for you! (I left, mostly-ish, but still go back... It's a great place, but it can be a bit much some days!)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

It was awesome for the first year... now, not so much. I can't connect to anyone there anymore really... and some of the topics are brain numbing to the point where I basically just said "Why bother?"

Of course, it's pissed people off who have taken me trying to take care of myself personal. It kind of shows me how self involved everyone (including myself) is... no one can see past the screen and remember that there's a person on the other side of it and they have a life they should be more focused on.

Post a Comment