So many things are up in the air

Friday, September 2, 2011

Nothing much has changed in the ways of worry. There's still a bunch of unanswered questions... and I *still* can't really talk about it, which is frustrating. So, instead, I bottle everything up until I explode, which may or may not have happened this week. It sucks. I hope the next few months fly by... I'm over it all and trying to lay low for a bit.

4 comments:

Rain said...

Why can't you talk about it? I am sorry...I understand worrying...and it SUCKS...you know you can text me anytime...or call or IM.

Mr & Mrs T. said...

Judgment... Disappointment... Embarrassment... No real support... I know there are certain people this doesn't apply to, but there's more that it does. Plus, there's nothing anyone could say to make me feel better. I'm just talking to hear myself speak at this point. HA! :p

Rain said...

:) That's ok...I can understand that. I don't really talk to anyone about anything really important. And never with my family. Wish I had something to say to make everything better. The only thing I can tell you is that I have been thinking about you...and always always hope good things happen to you...always!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

xoxo thanks, Rain :) right back at ya!

Post a Comment