You know your husband loves you when....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leave a comment on something hilarious, gross or otherwise sweet your husband has done recently to make you think.... wow... only HE would do this for me.

Yesterday was a particularly challenging day. I worked out twice yesterday just to fight the urge to lose my mind. It was awesome! When I came home from Zumba Toning last night, I was dripping wet. Literally. It was really gross. Brian was outside getting something from his truck when I drove up. I asked him, jokingly, if he wanted a hug. He said no and went inside... I giggled and then began watering our heat scorched yard.

A few moments later, he returned and said, actually, I DO want a hug. I gave him a big bear hug... he immediately went from all lovey dovey to "OMG YOUR HAIR IS SOPPING WET... I thought you were kidding!"

Only my husband can hug me and tell me to go take a shower because I stink at the same time and for me to know he loves me... this is how we play.

4 comments:

Rain said...

Sean puts up with my thrift store habit...does that count??

Mr & Mrs T. said...

hahaha sure!

Rain said...

Hey, did you check to see if you have the P90x? I emailed you also....

Mr & Mrs T. said...

I am so sorry! I meant to message you. I can't find it on my HDD... I don't know if it got deleted or if it's on another HDD that is MIA... I'm bummed - I didn't even get to try it. :(

Post a Comment