The last 3 years have been nothing but change. My life is so incredibly different, as is Brian's. And today, we made another big change - hopefully the last for a little while. Like Brian, I also gave up my prized possession. And I hate material things. I gave up my American built truck. I am now the proud of a foreign hybrid. I went from a 5.2L engine to a 1.3L. Yea.. I'm hating myself a little right now. But then I think I'm going from 19 mpg to 40+. It's hard to really complain when I'll basically cut my fuel bill in half.

Goodbye Blue... I'll miss you!
5 comments:
Good luck with the new car!
Congrats! I drive a hybrid as well and love it!
Neat! What kind? I tried the Prius, but hated that I couldn't see out the back window..
It's a Ford Escape Hybrid, so not as good gas mileage as your civic, but still in the 30-35mpg range (depending on how high we have the A/C on) which is pretty good for a mini SUV. My husband just bought the new Hyundai Sonata which also gets pretty good mileage without being a hybrid and we carpool to work, so we do alright with gas:)
I'm still trying to figure out how to get my gas mileage up. The A/C is a thought... I'll have to see if turning it down helps any. I'm only getting 32, so it's driving me a bit crazy since I should be getting to 40+.
Post a Comment