Why I became a parent....

Friday, June 17, 2011

The reason is simple really.... so I can relive the good parts of my childhood... yaknow, the parts where you got to run around carefree in the backyard... ya got to watch Fraggle Rock and movies like The Land Before Time... and naps... we got to take naps!

Because I'm attempting a run for "Mother of the Year" (in the good way.. not the sarcastic, I just let my 11 month old crawl down our cement patio steps head first... yaknow, like I did yesterday...whoops! She did it quite well without falling!) I get to do all these things WITH my daughter. I'm probably a little more excited about this than she is... she has no idea how much fun being a kid really can be... so far, her smiley little self seems to be pretty content though.

1 comments:

Rain said...

Being a mother is sure a special experience! One we learn from for sure!! She is so lucky you can spend so much time with her!

Post a Comment