Solicitors are in full tilt. And I'm about to strangle someone. In the last few days, I've had 5 GROUPS (they aren't coming alone... there's multiple people coming to the door!) knocking incredibly loud AND ringing the doorbell. All during naptime.
I have a very prominent "No Soliciting" sign on my door. The neighborhood also has one (really?.. they also refuse to post anymore) No Soliciting sign posted. They just ignore it. I'm at my wits end. How on Earth do I get these people to GO AWAY and not wake my sleeping baby?... ya know, the one who rarely takes a good nap in the first place...
I can not wait to move to the country where solicitors are less frequent... Meaning, I can't wait to put a fence around my front yard with signs that say "Trespassers will be shot." :)~
2 years ago
4 comments:
The only person we have ever had come up to the house was a census person. Those people don't care about fences!!
bahahaha well, I just turn the card in.. I've never had them come to the door, thankfully.
I think you should tape a thumb tack to the doorbell;)
Hahaha that would become an awesome art project... because I'd have to cover my entire front door with them as well to prevent them from knocking. I am considering NotMarlo's sign though... :)~
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy163/4ebay_bucket/personal/IMG_0467.jpg
Currently, I have a post it below my No Soliciting sign that says "READ SIGN ABOVE. This means YOU!"
It seems to be working... lol
Post a Comment