The last week was brutal. Comic con was awesome, but we only got to go one day out of the three. Super bummed about wasting all that money.. but we really didn't know Kaylee would get a stomach bug. That was scary. We took her to the doctor Monday morning and they gave her a shot of zofran. Things looked up after that thankfully.
I will say that out of all the celebs I've met over the years, LeVar Burton is hands down the best. He's hilarious and sweet. He loved Liam. I'm super happy that one of my childhood heroes isn't an ass like some of the celebs I've met. Seriously.
I've been trying to dig myself out of this depression. I signed up to sell books. I'm super excited about it. My kick off party is Thursday. And if I had realized all that would happen before that, I would have pushed it off.
I went to the doctor last week and thankfully, they had a cancellation, so I am gettin' fixed Tuesday. The recovery time is supposed to be super small. Most people go back to work the next day. I'm hoping I'm most people.
Wednesday, the patio guy will be here at 8:30 to start expanding our patio from 9x9 to 39x9. I'm excited and nervous. I cannot find any sprinkler heads where he's going to pour concrete, but at the same time, I can't figure out how the grass is so green there! I'm going to test the sprinklers again tomorrow.
Because of everything happening, I have pushed myself to clean. It's been a long time. I'm super disgusted with myself over how long it's been. I'm almost done.. I think. If anything, the house feels better. I feel a bit better. Now if I could just stay off FB, I'd be fine... why is that such an addiction? And why do other people's posts make me so angry/sad? They aren't even the political ones.. I just hide those... just the random "Hey... just letting you know we didn't invite you to a family gathering but we're still going to show you how happy we are... ya know.. without you." #pityparty... I hate depression.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Facebook...gosh there is so much about it that annoys me. People posting tons of pictures of themselves...stupid comments....too many posts with status'....really I could go on and on. I pretty much stay the heck off there!!
I am sorry about the flu...we went through that last week too and it was brutal! Luckily Phene only had it for a day, but it's so hard when kids are sick.
And I am totally like you :) I would be bummed if we spent the money to somewhere and we ended up not being able to go! I hate wasting money like that! (it happens though!)
I hope tomorrow goes well...I want to hear all about it!!
Yep, depression sucks big time. So sorry you're struggling with it. I've been thinking lately that I might need to get on something, but I just hate to do it. But then I think I can't keep going on like this. Ugh!
I've been meaning to comment about your books....we just stocked up on books in a big way, but come spring time and I'm sure we'll be ready to buy more, so I'll definitely be hitting you up then! And if I had any mommy friends (I don't!) I'd totally offer to host a party. Maybe between now and then I'll make some new friends:)
Post a Comment