Usborne Books

Friday, November 9, 2012

Well, the kick off party didn't go as well as I thought. I went by the advice of my uplines and did it on a Thursday evening. The problem is people eat on weeknights when they get home from work and most of the people I invited have young kids, so then there's bedtime... meaning, if I had any chance of having any attendance, I would have had to have it at like 9pm.. which wouldn't work for this sleepyhead.

I did have a few people come and they were truly interested, which was nice. One booked a party and another suggested doing an open house.

So. Here we are. December 2nd.. I'm opening my house up to (hopefully) tons of strangers to come and buy stuff from probably about 10 of us. We are in the process of getting vendors together and have at least 3 confirmed.

I'm making wassail and might have time to bake some cookies. The house will smell like Christmas and hopefully will get people in the buying mood.

But... if you can't wait that long... go.look.now. https://u3109.myubam.com/9669
This eShow will be open until Sunday. Then I'll order and your books will arrive a few days later. I'll even personally deliver them to you if you are in the Austin Metro area.

Mark your calendars... Dec 2nd. Probably 2-4pm. Pflugerville. Come have wassail and see all the fun stuff my ladies have to offer! Christmas shop in one place... it'll be awesome. And you'll be ahead of the game. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment