Blue

Friday, October 26, 2012

I learned something very important.If you are post partum, hair dye probably has to sit on your head much longer than the timing charts on the box. So... it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted... The brown that you see is mostly just the light hitting my hair weird.. but in general, the dye just didn't like my hair. I'll leave it until Halloween and then I'm gunna bleach and start over.. here's hoping I can get it back to brown without seeing a stylist. Hehe


Today we have some firsts. We are going to ride the Austin MetroRail! I figure a 20 minute train ride downtown is much more appealing than a 30+ minute drive and fight for parking plus PAYING for parking. We are going downtown to ComicCon. I have zero interest in this except for one thing....

That's right.. I'm getting my photo taken with LeVar Burton. I could not be more excited about meeting one of my childhood heroes. I was so sad when PBS canceled his show... I hope to buy the DVDs for Kaylee so she can experience the awesomeness of Reading Rainbow.

It's in a book! Take a look! Reading Raaaaaainbow!

3 comments:

E. said...

Is your hair blue? Or is it just the picture? Because, if not...blue is definitely a good look for you! I had to chop my hair off...it was scraggily and I was feeling like a homeless person.

Rain said...

How was comic con?

Kristal said...

Erica, I was thinking the same thing! Once it faded a bit, it really grew on me. Now it's not as weird looking.

The first year of post partum cuts are the best. It really does make ya feel better. I'm hoping to cut my hair again soon... now to find the $$ to do so. LOL

ComicCon was pretty cool! We couldn't go Saturday and Sunday, I went by myself just to get Levar's autograph. Kaylee was sick. :( I'll post more soon.

Post a Comment