Day 2... I feel perfect. To the point where if I can keep the car today, I might take Kaylee to school. She'll have to crawl into her carseat because I've only been advised to lift Liam - and even then only when absolutely needed.
Today, our patio is also being extended. I'm psyched! I can't wait to see it nor can I wait to put my kid's prints in the wet concrete. 9x9 to 39x9... it's going to make such a huge difference in how we are able to play and entertain back there.
I'm sad for our nation. I'm even more angry about the hateful people that are out there. There is no winner here. Certainly not a good winner. The Obama supports are just like the Aggies - bad sports. The Obama non-sporters are the same. When we start winning and losing and showing good sportsmanship, maybe our country will unite if just a little bit.
As I've always said... we NEED a good President. We NEED him (or her?) to succeed. And while I don't like the majority of Obama's policies, if they end up being good for the country - GREAT. However... he's bankrupting small businesses everywhere. And I have a personal vestment in that. I have a small business. My FIL has a small business. My father has a small business. We are all struggling to keep up.
The economy MUST turn around. Lying and saying the unemployment rate is still 7.8 when it's really more 10.6 is insane. Just because people gave up on finding work doesn't mean they don't count. Bailouts MUST stop. Especially to big corporations.
The biggest thing I want Obama to do is from his first campaign. It was the one thing I liked about him. He said he would go through the budget line by line and eliminate anything that isn't necessary. I get that he can't do this on his own, but his wife has 32 aids. That's not necessary. Move those people to task force team. Give them guidelines and categories. Give them a year. And make them give you a report. We should not be paying for alcohol for parties or meetings or whatever. We should not be paying for private jets other than Air Force One. We should not be wasting so much on welfare. The guidelines there need to be reevaluated. Student's shouldn't be paying 5% interest FIRST before they make their principle payment on government student loans. My interest on my loans is more than my car interest rate. What's wrong with that picture?
Someone posted a picture - she is an Obama non-supporter. The picture was this:
This made me a bit angry. Why must we chose between an educational based TV channel and security? There are so many other choices to be made. Things on our budget that should never be touched unless the money is expanded is: EDUCATION - public schools, teachers, students. Security - our military, border control, police/fire/EMS. Infrastructure - roads, hospitals, etc. But those key things seem to be the first things cut.
The deficit is out of control. Like small businesses, America will soon be bankrupt if things don't dramatically change.
2 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment