Essure

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today was easy.

It's hard for me to say that because a lot of days just aren't. We woke up, got the kids dressed and packed for their stays at two different grandma's. We drove to said places, dropped them off and then checked in at the surgery center. They got me back early, so I could chill in bed in front a TV I had control over - meaning no election stuff.. I'm kinda over it all and can't wait for the winner to just be announced so we can move on.

I had a fun conversation with the nurse who ensured me she was a good stick. She didn't lie. I told her I loved her. :)~

I watched a few episodes of random shows, then they took me back. Right before we left, another nurse said she was going to give me a margarita via the IV. I told her I loved her as well. These people ruled. I remember getting into the operation room, but that was it. I was out by 11:01. I was awake by 11:45 and Brian picked me up at noon.

Easy Peasy.

I'm in no real pain. And when I say "real" I mean I'm just a little crampy.

I hung out in bed until about now... but now I'm bored, so I'm gunna go paint my Texas Santa. He's ridin' a jacked up ATV and packin' heat. Thanks, Cyn! ;)



2 comments:

CynthiaO said...

Glad things went well and even MORE glad you are making that freaking Santa! hahahahaaa! :)

Rain said...

Glad to hear it went smoothly...how do you feel today?

Post a Comment