So, on top of being a stay at home mom, a web developer, and all the other things I try to do, I've picked up something else. Book selling.
Something has to give for me to do this, which will be the web stuff (minus my current clients). But that's ok... my bigger goal in the next 5 years won't have much to do with web stuff, so giving this up - while difficult - is just the start of something newer and better. It doesn't mean I won't still play with code and keep my skill. The bigger goal will need a very intense website, afterall... but I digress because I can't even talk about that yet.
Books.
Books for infants all the way through middle school. Although, I was looking through the catalog and I could see this being for busy adults even - especially the non-fiction stuff. I don't know, but there's something about "true stories" that just gets my interest going every time, no matter the subject.
Here's my shameless plug:
I know I have a few moms who read my blog. I also have some friends who aren't moms, but maybe have some nieces, nephews and cousins that they struggle to buy for. This is for you. (if you are in the US.. sorry I can't sell to ya'll in Canada :( ) The great thing is these books are also super cheap and well made.
The company is called Usborne Books and More. They are educational books and activities for kids. A good bit of the catalog is $10 or less. It seems to depend on the binding that it's available in. There's paperback, hardcover, board books, vinyl and even bath books.
Here's my site: https://u3109.myubam.com/ I'm going to get a custom domain soon, but I'm still brainstorming on what I want. But, if you are someone who still uses IE, you'll need to go through this link anyway. And if there's anyway I can convince you to stop using IE, please message me because it truly is a horrible browser. ;)
There's a lot of incentives since I'm just starting out. So, if you want to humor me and sign up for a home show, please let me know and I can send you all the goodies you could possibly get for being a host(ess)! And that's on top of getting to see my lovely face... Ha!
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment