I'm still working through the trauma that was Liam's birth. I thought I was ok until my SILs asked me about it last month. I made it through the story, but cried all the way home. And ever since then, I've been scared of everything. I don't leave the house unless Kaylee needs to be at school/swim lessons, or I need to go check in on my grandparents. I don't exercise anymore (as of June) for a completely off topic reason. This has led to joint pain and muscle weakness, making me pretty pathetic. I have no motivation to do anything around the house. I'm scared I'll become pregnant again, yet Brian continually forgets or puts off calling for an appointment. I'm scared to get fixed because the whole procedure, while fairly simple, involves me going to the doctor... and I just can't face them right now.
All of this popped up in the last month. So now I'm fearing PPD.. or PTSD since it doesn't feel like a typical hormonal depression like I've experienced in the past. I've never been scared to leave the house. I've never been unmotivated to do anything for so long.
2 years ago
4 comments:
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. It's funny how different people are though because my depression tends to be more of the opposite where I feel like I HAVE to leave the house sometimes or I'll go insane and I just start to feel so worthless sitting around the house and not being productive....because most of the time I feel too tired (or depressed) to be very productive at home:( Vicious cycle.
Hope things start looking up for you soon.
It IS a vicious cycle. Shortly after I posted this, a friend texted me... she's dragging me out for a walk tonight.
And... I made the bold move to be in an exercise VIDEO tomorrow. WHAT WAS I THINKGING?!? LOL It's to help a friend promote her personal training business. I'm hoping these two things will help push me back on the right side of the tracks... Being this pathetic is really a waste of time...
I need to get back to Zumba... that helps so.much.
Thanks :)
Just now catching up and all I can offer is ::hugs:: :(
Hugs are welcomed! :)
Post a Comment