Blue...

Monday, October 22, 2012

This week, I'm more than just blue emotionally. I'm dying my hair blue for Halloween. We splurged and bought comiccon tix, so I figured, why not blend in with all the weirdos there? HA! I was hoping to do it Sunday, but I ran out of time and energy. Tomorrow, I'm going back to my grandparents to weed more of their flower beds/yard.. so, it looks like Wednesday is it.

I'm kind of excited and kind of "Uhh am I too old to do this?" I wanted to go blue-black.. it's such a sleek color that you only notice in the sunlight. But, Brian insisted on a bright punk blue. He's been asking for years... I don't foresee me keeping it blue very long.. maybe a week to get through Halloween... after that, I might try something different, or just go back to my boring brown. Or, I might run out of time and not get to dye it until it fades out.. LOL who knows..

Next weekend, the Halloween decor comes down and the Christmas decor goes up. I promise I won't turn the lights on until closer to Thanksgiving... but it's going to take me all month to decorate anyway with the limited time I have. My neighbors are going to think I'm crazy... Oh well. :)~ I've been itching to see how everything I bought last year will fit with the new house since I didn't get to do a lot outside.

3 comments:

Curiosity said...

Fun. :) I tried to dye my hair bright red once, but it was my first attempt at hair dying, and it came out more sort of a patchy pink. Still fun, though.

And I have it on good authority that so long as you choose that particular colour, there is no age limit on vibrant dying. Too many blue-haired old ladies around. ;)

Rain said...

Ahh...blue hair huh??? Sounds fun!!!

Kristal said...

Cali, I accidentally died my hair fire engine red one time. All I wanted was "redlights" and the girl turned my head SUPER BRIGHT. Ugh. It was fun except for the people at work pickin' on me.. hehe I used to dye my hair all sorts of colors, but they were always more tame than this..

Blue haired ladies.. awesome :p Next thing I know I'll be in the "red hat society" ;)

Rain, when I say blue, I mean BLUE. Crazy bright, Katie Perry blue. LOL Tomorrow's the day! Unless my new client keeps me on the phone all morning...

Post a Comment