I get it. She died. Can we please move on? Why is this on CNN and pretty much every other channel I typically watch? She was great in the 80s and part of the 90s and then she lost herself. For almost 20 years all we saw was drug and alcohol addiction paired with an abusive husband. This does not equate to flags being flown half staff. It does not equate to nationwide coverage. The only thing about this where I was offended for Whitney is when they compared Winehouse to her. Now, there was a waste of space on this Earth. Why did people like that Winehouse? I can't figure that out either.
Call me hormonal. Call me a bitch for not really caring or being surprised that she essentially killed herself. But, when I get one break a day (maybe), I want to watch something other than a funeral.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment