Progress...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welp, I got 30 pages done yesterday. Definitely not my best work, but they don't look horrible either. I am officially caught up to 6 months plus I scrapped Halloween and Christmas from this year, so technically I have 8 months worth of pictures done.

The sad thing is I barely made 6 months of pages fit in one CM book. Those books are made to lay flat but I put so many pages in them that they started to curl. Oops... So, we're starting book 2 for Kaylee. Maybe I can get all of 2011 in that one. Maybe.

In other news, I've started researching Mother's Day Out programs. There's 2 in town. My old church from when I was a teen and another longtime church in our town. The Baptist church is now a mega church which I really hate. But, the Methodist church is $15 a month more. However... they have the option to do 3 days a week (for like $50 more). So, I put in a request to be put on the waiting list. Both programs start in September and follow the Pflugerville ISD schedule.

I'm almost hoping the Methodist church will call me first. She'll be exposed to Baptist churches while growing up since my side of the family is mostly Southern Baptist. When I was trying to find myself, I explored the Methodist church out in Taylor and really loved what they had to offer in way of their teachings. So, in my head - this will get more exposure to different types of Christianity, which will hopefully allow her to pick if she wants to be Christian and which branch she may want to join. Or if she'll be more like me and just try to live life the best way she can.


Oh and you remember those 70-80 degree temps I posted not too long ago? Well, it's snowing in parts of Central Texas today. South Austin and parts of Northwest Austin are getting snow and/or sleet. I kind of hope we get a nice covering here so I can get Kaylee to make another snow angel to go with last years (Feb 4, 2011). We have some of the strangest weather.  Tomorrow and Tuesday -- 70s. It just cracks me up at times. 

1 comments:

Rain said...

Agreed the weather is so weird!

Post a Comment