Valentines Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brian and I don't celebrate this Hallmark day. I find it more romantic when he comes home with a surprise on a random day than some day marketing is telling him.

However, my little girl gave me the sweetest gift ever. She slept until 11am. And that's only because I couldn't sleep anymore and went and woke her up. She's not sick, so I have no idea why she slept so late. And it was her day to go to her grandma's, so I get a full day of being lazy. Granted, I do have to go to the grocery store, but that shouldn't take long.

Woohoo!

2 comments:

Rain said...

WOW! That is really late! Nice to have some time to yourself I am sure!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

I think I figured it out at 6am this morning when she started screaming... she's breaking another tooth... ugh. Oh well. At least I was well rested yesterday! ....yawn

Post a Comment