40 Days

Monday, February 13, 2012

If I did Lent... and it were Lent, I would give up being pregnant. :)~

The baby is still living in my lungs, so sleeping soundly, breathing without gasping and walking without being winded is all wishful thinking.

Only 40 or so days left. I'm still terrified of having an infant and toddler, but I'm actually starting to have fears of dying in my sleeping from not being able to breathe properly. Since my back hurts so badly and my round ligament pain is still acting up, I sleep sitting up. Thankfully, that nonsense started much later in this pregnancy than it did my last. I had to do that pretty much the entire time, with the last 4 months of me living in our living room recliner. This time, however I wake up and my head feels so heavy, so I have to prop it up. I'm sure I look quite ridiculous. Maybe this is where all that weight it going... hahahaha er

I *think* I've done better over the last few weeks with my weight gain. I have an appointment Thursday, so we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment