So, I'm terrible about being OCD with my layouts. Kaylee is 19 months old and I have scrapbooked 4 months of her life. Horrible. With the new baby coming soon, I need to catch up quickly. Tonight and tomorrow during her nap, I hope to work on some power layouts to catch up. I have a ton of pictures printed, so that won't slow me down thankfully.
The office floor has been picked up, so I can spread out and get everything into spread-piles.
Saturday, I'm having a couple of the girls over to enjoy some triple chocolate Ghirardelli brownies and lots of scrapbook time. This is where I hope to make my progress of gluing everything down.
4 months.... I feel sorry for the next kid. :p
My goal is to finish up to 1 year, but it would be awesome to get current. I don't think that's possible for a hardcore scrapper though.... is it? Brian has already mentioned giving me a few hours a week to do nothing but scrapbook. Between that and the other projects I want to start doing, I think we're going to need to make a schedule so he still can get his gaming in. Otherwise, I'm going to take over all of the extra time from 5pm on... eek.
What's really funny about all this is I gave a good friend a scrapbook of her kid... I think I got close to 3 years. Granted, I didn't have access to a ton of pictures, so that probably helped. But, she-who-does-not-scrap has a more put together book than I do. Ha!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Haha! "She who does not scrap" here! I still LOVE my book and just bought some new stuff so as I can get it up to date! Seriously, I am intending to get it done before her birthday in May. I'm sure my pages will not be nearly as beautiful as the ones you did, but I am going to at least give it a try! :) Miss you!
There are always so many things to do and SO little time! Hope the scrapping goes well this weekend!
Well, after I posted this, I found that all those pictures I *know* I printed are MIA. I have no clue where they disappeared to. So, I spent hours last night going through the digital ones again to reprint. UGH. Thank goodness for coupon codes....
Yay, Cyn! When I get stuck, I go to Google Images for ideas. Some people are completely more creative than I...
Here's hoping I can still make my goal. But it's going to be a looooooong day/night today to get prepped. And then a loooooong day/night tomorrow of putting it all together.
Post a Comment