Dear Flexible Flyer Swing Set,
DIE.
Love,
Kristal
A few weeks ago I went on the hunt for a small swing set. I only found one that didn't require me to buy lumber. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I've been asking since March for one to be built. It wasn't something I could do by myself with an infant, so I knew I needed help. Well, I waited... and waited... I finally asked my stepmom if she thought my dad could help, but he's swamped right now.
So, this is what I was stuck with if I wanted anything any time soon. Kaylee's swing was sitting in my room in a corner collecting dust. When the swing arrived, Brian was able to carry it in by himself, which basically told me "I can put this together by myself."
That statement was true, but at the very beginning of the process, I was ready to take a baseball bat to it. When I went to put the two top bars together, this is what I saw:
Take that you jerk! Now... please last us 10 years because I never want to build another one of these again.
PS: Would anyone like to come mow? :)
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! Not! You got it up though right? And I bet she is loving it!
She does like it! She swings at her Mima's house often.. but I wanted to be able to swing with her here.
It will be nice to have that in your yard....especially when it gets cooler!
I am not sure if I should reply on my post or yours :) I can't do corn hay...it has to be coastal with little to no Johnson grass....ty for checking :)
Either place is fine :) Doesn't look like coastal is available... the farm Robert is talking about is pretty nice... they take good care of the hay. Trying to get you a phone number now.
Metal swing set can be assembled quickly in a matter of hours. Metal swing sets are sold as kits that contain everything that you need to put together the set, including nuts and bolts as well as the owner's manual that tells you what to do. All you have to provide are your own tools such as screwdrivers and wrenches. And many of these sets can be expanded as your kids grow up, since they are based on a basic A-frame that you can add additional components to when necessary.
Post a Comment