I didn't want my living room covered in toys.
It is.
I didn't want her to have more clothes than me.
She does.
And now, my backyard is slowly becoming a toddler's haven. We have a kiddie pool. A slide, which can be put in the kiddie pool, or just slide into the grass. A water table. A wagon and a multitude of little outdoor toys. And as of next week, a swing set. The poor dogs are being kicked out. In fact, we built a dog run so they would stay out of her way and wouldn't run tracks in the new grass.
I found a 2 swing swingset for $89 at Walmart. It's little, which is great for our backyard. But, it's meant for bigger kids, meaning it'll grow with her for a while. Since we have no trees with good thick branches, her toddler swing has been sitting for months waiting for me to figure it out. I had asked Brian to help me build a swing, but us building things together ends up us arguing on the best way to go about things. Then I asked my dad, but he's been swamped at work. I'm tired of waiting... so I bit the bullet.
I figured the more we have to do at home, the less we'll go out and spend money. I can have friends come over and we can throw the kids outside. It'll be great :)
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment