Since Kaylee was born, I haven't been able to scrap very often. Here and there for a few hours at a time, but it's really like 3 or 4 times a year. Since I had Liam, I was afraid I would never be able to scrap again. I brought this up to Brian, who insisted that I make time. But in reality, I'd have to leave the house to really be able to concentrate.
That's when a friend of mine told me Archivers reopened. Woot! So, I'm going to my second Scrap Mania tonight and I couldn't be more excited. Especially since they have a big coupon out right now.
Since I was running out of embellishments, I have been on the hunt. Well, another friend is getting out of the scrapping business altogether. I'm super sad for her, but she has a really busy life with 4 active little girls. I bought a good bags worth of stuff from her the other day. I'm super excited to use some of this on my upcoming pages. She had a ton of eyelets, which will come in super handy with my brand new tool - the Crop-a-dile. My next door neighbor gave me one after I showed a ton of interest in hers. This thing is NUTS. But, it takes the hammer and setting tool out of the equation, making setting eyelets virtually silent. Score!
Next month, I'm hosting an overnight scrap-a-ton. 24 hours of scrapping at the ranch. If you don't want to scrap, go sit on the deck and chill... walk around and pet the donkeys... you could try fishing, but I don't think there's anything worth catching in the tanks right now. Anyway, the point is to scrap a ton, get away from the house/kids and have a fun girls night. I'm super stoked! So far there are 9 of us going. I had no idea I knew that many people that scrapped!
I'm almost caught up with Kaylee and will soon be able to move on to Liam. Problem is, we've lost our mailbox key, so I can't access my pictures that just shipped. :( I'm so irritated because I never move the key and now it's just gone... ugh.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment