Today, I have not been so vigilant. So of course there has been no progress. We skipped the panties altogether and just went with the pullup. She's still practicing with/without, so that's good. I think I'm going to carry on with this route for a little while. The more I think about it, the more I think I need to talk to her teacher and see how they might be able to help me. She'll start school in a few weeks and since she'll be a young 2 year old, this might be an advantage. All the kids needed to be 2 by September, meaning they could have easily turned 2 in October of last year. So, I suspect there will be a few trained kiddos in her class.
I'm also hoping that her finger sucking will break as well. She does it more as a habit during the day than anything else. I don't mind if she does it at night/naps. But, I'm kind of over it for during the day. It isn't as cute on a 2 year old as it is a little baby, especially since she is getting into everything, so keeping her hands clean has become a challenge.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment